This website is not for use by minors (those who are not over 18 years of age). Minors are prohibited from using this website. Please take the time to read our terms and conditions
- These website terms and conditions contained herein, shall govern your use of this website including all pages within it (collectively referred to herein below as this ‘website’). These terms and conditions apply in full force and effect to your use and using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website if you have any objections to any of these terms and conditions or any of the content.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The rights of Another Way To Play are reserved. Restrictions are limited to viewing the material contained within the website and actions necessary to place orders.
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing or otherwise commercialising any website material.
- Publicly showing any website material without seeking the consent of Another Way To Play.
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Using this website contrary to any applicable laws and regulations or in a way that causes or may cause harm to the website, any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website or while using this website.
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information. Another Way To Play accepts no responsibility for misuse due to lack of confidentiality on your part.
- The contents of this website are the property of Another Way To Play and their subsidiary.
- The website is provided ‘as is’ Another Way To Play makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to the website or the material contained within it. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation Of Liability
- In no event shall Another Way To Play nor any of its officers, directors and employees be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract or otherwise. Another Way To Play including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Another Way To Play from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any application of law, such enforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms and conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of terms
- Another Way To Play is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time it sees fit and by using this website you are expected to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all the terms and conditions governing this website.
- These terms and conditions including any legal notices and disclaimers on this website constitutes the entire agreement between Another Way To Play and you in relation to your use and supersedes all prior agreements with respect to the same.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Another Way To Play is not responsible for the content of external websites linked from Another Way To Play.
Out Of Stock Agreement
- In the event that an item in your order is out of stock, Another Way To Play will offer you a partial refund or an alternative item. Should the cost of the replacement item be less than the original, we will refund you the difference or cover the cost if it is a more expensive item. All orders are placed on hold if an item is out of stock, if we do not receive any correspondence within 7 days, we will continue to process your order without the ‘out of stock’ item and you will be refunded for that item. If you have paid for ‘Next Day’ delivery but not received your order due to an item being out of stock, placing your order on hold, we will issue a partial refund of £2.00 (downgraded to Standard delivery).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.